Executive Assistants and Communication
by Thanawan Phureewattana in Automotive
THB 70k - THB 80k
Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
• Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
• Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, company Board meetings, conferences etc.
• Performing minor accounting duties (business travelling, customer activities, member ship etc. expense).
• Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary. Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
• Draft out the presentation and information for executive meeting or event.
• Arrange and manage company event/conference/townhall.
• Coordinate the Regional/Global communication team on a company strategy/vision/objective.
• Company communication translation to local language or convert to English to ensure all employees are educated executive message.
• Well mange and tracking all company insurance (Property damage, Business interruption, Marine insurance etc.)
• The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
• Age Above 30 years old.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or similar.
• At least 5 years experiences in Administration, Secretarial, Management assistant.
• English communication in Business level.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Experience working with global company
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good presentation preparation skills.
• Strong problem-solving abilities.
• Good observation skills.
• Computer literate and basic Math skills.
• Professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities.