by Thanawan Phureewattana in Chemical
THB 100k - THB 120k
Strong technical knowledge of polymer, additive, white and black pigment, polymer processing, and plastic end-use application
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise technical analysis and research & development activities
• Stay abreast of new developments in materials, equipment, and industry practices to assume the maintenance of a superior competitive position
• Coordinate with relevant parties to receive the input from the customer and convert it to customer need
• Establish product specification of new product and follow product quality and process condition of production scale. Follow up end-use application and enforce product to be commercial
• Search new raw materials for product innovation, product improvement, cost reduction, or logistic advantage
• Conduct process trials for new product development, product improvement, and cost reduction.
• Innovate new products and translate them to commercial scale effectively and promptly
• Stimulate and recommend product improvements or developments and coordinate these activities between our laboratories and technical service or customer.
• Explore the technical requirements of potential new markets or products that can bring or keep the company in the leadership.
• Establish technical tools to enhance technical knowledge and marketing development as well as a new test method and database of analytical equipment
• Support global development project
• Coordinate sample requests for customer trial
• Implement and maintain ISO 9001 and Ampacet Quality management system
• Bachelor's Degree (4 years in University) or Master's degree in Science or Engineering, majoring in Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemist / Polymer Science / Chemical Engineering or similar relevant field.
• Certification in LEAN/Six sigma would be an advantage but is not required.
• Experience field:
• At least 10 years of experience in R&D field with 5 years experience in the plastic/polymer industry with experience in the masterbatch/compound formulation development, chemical development, or application development in at least one of the following topic areas, with the expectation to be able to leverage the knowledge in the formulation of masterbatch products:
• Other requirements:
• Strong technical knowledge of polymer, additive, white and black pigment, polymer processing, and plastic end-use application.
• Experience in laboratory equipment for both analytical and plastic processing.
• Good attitude, a self-starter and can work under pressure.
• Good command of both spoken and written English.
• Self-educate and creative problem-solving skills
• Good planning and organization skills.
• Good initiative and high creativity.
• Good interpersonal skills and negotiation skills.
• Be able to manage customer requirements and convert to product realization.
• Good leadership and coordination skills with the internal and external parties.
• Stage gate or innovation process management experience is a plus.
• Have business sense on costing, basic supply chain management, and financial impact on the development.
• No color blindness