THB 45k - THB 60k
We are looking for Asst. Sales Manager who has Japanese communication skills.
• Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts on market changes
• Identify and develop new business opportunities to agreed targets.
• Review progress of sales roles as per company objective and strategies
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
• Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
• Collaborate with Slaes Manager to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
• Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
• Manage and develop existing customer base within a planned call cycle.
• Responsible for gross profit and commercial activity on the sales area.
• Interpret short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
• Proactively identify new prospecting opportunities including the use of Social Networking i.e. LinkedIn and Facebook etc.
• Attend trade exhibitions and carry out stand duty.
• Hold regular meeting with sales team.
Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Marketing or related fields
Sales, Demonstration, Negotiating & Closing skills
Minimum 3 years of sales experience in electronics / automotive
Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
Good communication skills, both verbal and written in English