by Thanawan Phureewattana in Logistics
Bangkok, Bangkok City, Thailand
THB 1k - THB 1k
Handle daily import-export documents of customs formalities and determining tariffs for HS Code declaration and related documents accordance with Customs and relevant laws.
1. Handle daily import-export documents of customs formalities and determining tariffs for HS Code declaration and related documents accordance with Customs and relevant laws.
2. Negotiate effectively clearance procedures and other related parties to appropriately discuss and negotiate Harmonize codes, tariff tax, customs rules and formalities.
3. Conduct compliance policies and monitor to manage by minimization the company’s compliance risk.
4. Develop team skill and knowledge of HS Code declaration and related issues as well as solving the problems arising from the cases maybe occurred.
5. Monitor changes in regulatory compliance that impact customer base and communicate those changes by coordination with CS & Support Section, Customs Clearance (Shipping) Section, Customs Department and related parties for smoothly operation.
6. Up to date the database in EDI system and Customs Declaration both of import and export.
7. Monitor and extend the license to continue business accordance with Customs and relevant laws.
Thai nationality, Male/Female, age 30-50 years old
Bachelor's degree in Logistics field
At least 5 years’ experience in Freight forwarder, custom clearance, shipping or related industries
Good knowledge in specify of customs Tariff and HS Code
Good command of English (be able to communicate clearly in English via email and conversational).
Holding customer clearance card / customs formality specialist card
Proficient in MS Office
Leadership ability, good service mind, work under pressure
Communicate effectively work with others on accuracy, quality, and precision