Sales Director Asia Pacific
by Shirley Wang in Automotive
Our client is a global Automotive company, who are looking for a APAC Sales Director to be based in Shanghai
In this role, you will report to the VP of Sales and be responsible for leading the Asia Pacific Sales team together with the Director of Sales – China, in strengthening existing customer relationships as well as cultivating new partnerships in order to grow the business. You will have the opportunity to develop and execute your strategic plan for the team to meet the overall goals for the Automotive Group.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to showcase your expertise, we want you!
• Identify business opportunities and customers to drive the organizations sales growth for the NA market for all automotive product groups
• Develop and maintain relationships with existing and establishing new key customers
• Generate a 5-year forecast and ensure an accurate demand planning
• Ensure growth of strategic product groups, generating new business opportunities, managing the sales team to ensure a timely and competitive quoting
• Aligning business strategy to ensure profitable and competitive business awards
• Communicate efficient, balancing commercial and engineering interest
• Master’s degree in Engineering or Business, or equivalent
• 10 years experience in Automotive Industry, showing a track record proving significant program acquisitions
• Ability to promote new products with today’s customers as well as existing products with new customers, anticipating market trends, providing early input to the L&P Engineering Team on the new developments to focus on in order to get ahead of the competitors
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• International mindset, to ensure the best communication with NA customers having a global footprint and with the L&P global team