A renowned MNC, the world’s leading contract manufacturer of professional audio products, the key player of electronics contract manufacturer in music industry and the primary supply for premium branded products.
- Drive supplier exploration & selection process to develop a supply base that provides competitive advantage in quality, value/cost, delivery and technology.
- With particular focus on Electro-mechanical / Electronics, review supplier base and identify improvement opportunities.
- Work with development team on new product development to ensure the selection of components are fulfilling the required specifications and up to the market technology.
- Continuous update the development team with latest market and technology information
- Interact with R&D teams to ensure suppliers are involved in development and review of specifications to promote design advancement.
- Use technical skills and knowledge to investigate alternate component technologies for reduced cost or improved availability and implement changes.
- Conduct supplier performance review in compliance with the Company's goals and objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3-year experience in sourcing electronics and electro-mechanical components
- Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Travelling overseas, R&D Centre & Factory in China is required