Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
by Yolanda Ye in Automotive
Our client is a global Automotive Company looking for a Black Belt for their operations in Suzhou
• Promote the knowledge sharing and new training program development .
• Lead team to optimize the procedure of each process through six sigma methodologies.
• Six Sigma training for Green Belt /Black Belt.
• Select projects (in conjunction with project sponsors) consistent with the divisional business plan.
• Project tracking, coaching, review and until close formally.
• Promote use of best practices by all project team.
• Monitor & support quality performance and improvements in key metrics.
• Follow up improvement result to make sure the improvement is effectiveness.
• Problem solving supporting on daily improvement if necessary.
• Comply with IATF16949, and VDA system requirements
• Hold bachelor degree, majored in Mechanical or related engineering is preferred.
• At least 3-5 years related working experience as six sigma related position.
• Lead Black Belt or Master Black Belt background
• Strong analytical capability and business sense
• Good communication and interpersonal skill
• Good computer skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Fluency in oral and written English
• Good communication and team work