RMB 20k - RMB 25k
Our client is the world-leading membership and governing body in the construction industry, they are looking for a Business Development Manager to be based in either Beijing or Shanghai
1. Secure new business, maintain and develop existing relationships in the region, and promote our portfolio of products and services across China.
2. Responsible for driving forward membership growth at an individual and company level, and growing other revenue streams such as our Academy training.
3. Work collaboratively with your colleagues across China to develop and maintain key strategic relationships within the region, to grow the company’s influence, recognition and reach.
1. Able to demonstrate success within business development, consultative sales, account and relationship management and will have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and KPIs.
2. With a high degree of professionalism, honesty and integrity, you will be motivated to achieve results and have excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills, giving you the ability to adjust your communication style to a wide range of audiences and levels of seniority.
3. With experience of presenting to and engaging with customers at a senior level to win business.
4. Experience of the construction and built environment sector or within a professional body is desirable but not essential.
5. Willing to travel locally and regularly within China, and to work flexible hours to meet the organisation’s needs.
6. Fluent in written and spoken English.