Conduct a discussion in term of ERP system with key users of particular functions under responsibility for global and local requirements.
• Have well understanding on the selected and familiar modules in ERP system and know the impact that is related to other applications.
• Setup programs and/or create program versions in ERP which is suitable for Business requirements.
• Conduct a discussion in term of ERP system with key users of particular functions under responsibility for global and local requirements.
• Work corroboratively with other functions in IT application team to setup authorization for users under area of expertise and analyze trouble shooting on programs.
• Prepare training documents and conducts effective training to develop understanding of users to be able to work in ERP system correctly.
• Coordinate and implement new programs and/or systems based on global and local business requirements or change as well as coordinate to get satisfaction on user interface and integration with system.
• Be a contact point for questions in regards to the selected area of expertise.
• Provide and update business process flow under responsible area.
• Able to travel intensively to the other Ampacet locations upon request.
Other duties may be assigned additional duties exclusive from the list upon employee’s competencies. The person must respect the instructions and handle all tasks with good understanding with regard to security and the company’s confidentiality. The priorities are determined in agreement with the supervisor before action is taken.
1. Education: Bachelor degree graduated or higher in business process management, computer science or any supply chain related field.
2. Minimum 1-2 year experience in business applications, process analysis, or supply chain area.
Previous ERP experience is an advantage
3. General requirements:
a. Fluent in English (international level) both spoken and written
b. Able to work under high pressure situation and manage critical situation
c. Careful in data management/planning and detail-oriented
d. Expert in MS-Office and basic level in computer programming
e. Competent in managing changes in the area of expertise
f. Interpersonal skills, initiative, service-minded, and able to handle confidential information
g. Flexible in working time and able to be on duty outside Thailand.
Find the latest job opportunities in Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Thailand! Search and apply for jobs across locations, industries, levels and functions.
Sign up to upload your CV and receive notifications via email or phone when new opportunities are being posted.