THB 70k - THB 75k
- Ensure that the quality management system is fully complied with ISO9001:2015
- Ensure that fully complied with Thai legal regulations and company policy.
- Establish, implement, and maintain Quality Management system , and acting as QMR, leading and managing business and customers audit and certification activities.
- Perform all QHSE , concerned issuesto ensure Company compliance with contractual requirements
- Provide strategies tfor improving Quality and Safety performance, productivity, and reducing product waste and customer complaints.
- Work with external auditors and provide QMS advice to the business area
- Develop and implement training programs, tools, and techniques to enable others to achieve quality and occupational health and safety goals compliance.
- Follow and provide guidance the work safety guidelines and standards for the workplace in order that the employees or related persons could use them.
- Work with other departments both internal and external, including related government agencies for the execution of occupational safety.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in related Engineering
• Certificate of Safety Officer at the Professional level.
• Certificate of Quality Management System (ISO9001:2015)
• At least 5 years working in Quality Assurance for the manufacturing industry of an international company.
• Have experience in quality, environment, occupational health, and safety management related to ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, and 5S requirements.
• Good soft skills such as communication, presentation, and human relationship.
• Excellent English skills including listening, writing and speaking.
• Critical, creative, and solve problems thinking.
• Good computer literacy.