Chon Buri, Thailand
THB 50k - THB 70k
Location: Chonburi (WHA1)
Salary: 50,000 – 70,000 THB.
Work day: Mon - Fri
Our client is the Manufacturer of Medical devices under a global medical and medical OEM leader company. Now, our client is seeking a potential candidate for the position of Business Planner Specialist who can speak Chinese at the business level.
· Capacity to respond delivery date to Customer support department, and issue production order, production plan, monitor progress of production to ensure meeting customer requirements and delivery time.
· New Sale Order review and Sale Order due to date confirmation.
· Run Material requirements planning, analysis and check Material requirements planning result, generate MD AND PD.
· Layout manpower schedule for production according to Master Production Schedule
· Monitor daily production output, follow producing anomaly, push the settling of issue, adjust production plan if need.
· Confirm, follow up and reschedule shipment date.
· Handle and follow up Engineering Change Request / Engineering Change Notice
· Responsible for forecasting, production planning, capacity study, Material Requirements Planning, and material planning
· Responsible for customer’s monthly forecast to calculate the real revenue management demand of each month, and work with the customer for expediting consign materials, work with buyer for expediting non-consign material
· Check capacity analysis and recommend solutions to make sure we don’t have the capacity constraints to meet demand
· Review master production schedule and balance production plan based on order priority to ensure all orders can be produced on time
· Interface between Customer, Project department, Operation departments, and other departments to manage the overall supply of project
· Managing and solving complex problems with all relevant departments, maintain smooth workflow between the planning department and all other departments
· Deal with other assignments assigned by superior.
· Bachelor's degree in any related field.
· At least 8 years experience in the Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM) business
· Proficient in Chinese languages at business communication (HSK 4-5), English ability is a plus.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ERP System
· Experienced in materials planning, inventory control, Excess & Obsolete materials analysis
· High-level understanding of forecasting, production planning, capacity study, Material Requirements Planning, and material planning
· Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to solve complex problems