Our client is a publicly-listed conglomerate.
• Conduct IT audit assignments (such as IT General Controls, business application reviews, IT projects reviews, and security assessments)
• Prepare audit reports and suggest practical recommendations
• Follow up the implementation of audit recommendations
• Develop and maintain Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs) programmes under tight deadline • Perform substantial programming and data analysis to support audit testing
• Manage in-house IT administration tasks