by Barry Kirkwood in Retail
RMB 28k - RMB 38k
Our client is a leading E-Commerce company in the US who sell prescription eyewear. They are looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join their dynamic and busy team in Shanghai.
This role will mainly execute the strategic customer retention / eCRM programs and will oversee the database recruitment and retention. Scope covers consumer lead generation and management, maximization of returning customers within marketing budget, build consumer retention/loyalty program, referral programs and data analysis/mining for consumer insight.
1. To develop short/ long term CRM strategy & KPI, develop related CRM programs including lead generation and management, membership retention, referral and loyalty programs etc
2. Drive more customers coming back to business more often, aiming to maximize the customer lifetime value
3. To set up, review and maintain email workflows, customer lifecycle campaigns and other email channels. Execute on email segmentations, dispatch, follow ups and measurement
4. Reports include but not limited to customer database behavior analysis, consumer lifecycle analysis, lifetime value analysis, etc.
5. Work with brand manager to develop relative interactive content and programs to support the brand communication/ engagement with target consumers and achieve the KPI
6. Collaborate with channel managers to ensure proper cross-channel CRM user flows aiming to maximize customer retention and post purchase cycles (upsell, cross sell, etc.)
7. Manage agency to deliver the aligned scopes on time with qualified products and deliverables, set up and optimize the working process internally/externally
· Graduated in a business-related field (advanced degree is a plus), along with a proven track record of success.
· Middle to high level experience on analytics, data segmentation and processing
· 4 years of prior experience in CRM area
· Proven experience in managing CRM projects from conception to implementation to delivery with quantifiable results, from leading to supervising the execution
· Good at efficient communication particularly for cross department demanded tasks
· Fluent English communication skills