Senior CRM Manager
by Claire Feng in Retail
Our client a leader in the fast growing and competitive online prescription eyewear industry. They’re on a mission to become the world’s most loved online eyewear brand and a one-stop-shop for all your prescription eyewear needs!
- Provide customer-driven data intelligence to further improve the brand's business.
- Manage cross-channel audience management projects by collaborating with internal BI teams to utilize/manage customer profiling systems.
- Manage and build trigger-based marketing campaigns. Execute A/B testing to ensure optimal campaign results.
- Manage and monitor CRM databases by working closely with the internal IT team and CRM vendor. CRM database includes the integration of Email channel, SMS channel, and Direct Mail channel audience engagement data.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in CRM as well as a minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership role, preferably in a D2C or fast-paced, customer-centric and results driven environment.
- Gathered practical experience on how to best collect and use data & segmentation, incl. extensive experience in customer profiling and personalization with focus on driving business opportunities.
- Familiar with CRM database and audience management.
- Familiar with CRM data statistics methodology, such as RFM and customer profiling.
- Experienced in A/B testing and other analytical tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, Tableau or Listrak CRM)
- Experienced in marketing automation tools and building trigger-based Email & SMS marketing campaign logics is a plus.
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or above. Master degree is preferred.
- Strong data analysis skill. Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint. Good communication skill (Fluent in English – verbal & written)
- Overseas experience, educational or professional, is a plus.