Our client is a leading manufacturer of intimate lingerie for numerous prestige brand labels throughout North America and Europe.
1. To formulate and implement full spectrum
of human resources initiatives including staffing and talent management
strategies, policies & procedures, recruitment, compensation and benefits,
training and employee relations for Thailand factory and to ensure the
effective recruitment and retention of high quality employees.
2. To assist in reviewing and maintaining
the HR policies from time to time and provide recommendations to Management on
areas of improvement in view of the changes of business situation.
3. To review, optimize and align HR process
and workflows to strategic business goals and enhance the operation efficiency.
4. To play an active role to understand
needs and problems of internal users and offer support whenever necessary.
5. To prepare periodic HR statistics reports
for management review.
6. To collect market intelligence and
conduct analysis for manpower planning and strategic recruitment for the
7. To keep abreast of the changes of local
Labour legislations and take appropriate measures to comply with the legal
8. To analyze employee survey results and
provide recommendations for improvement.
9. To perform any other duties as assigned
by the superior and/or their designate from time to time.
candidate should have at least 15 years in HR which at least 5 years in
managerial level. Proficient in spoken
and written is a must.