by Thanawan Phureewattana in Chemical
24th Nov, 2020
THB 60k - THB 70k
Operational characteristics of fiber-optic and SCADA System
• Install, modify, design and repair equipment related to electronics, instrumentation control, telemetry, telecommunications, hydraulics and pneumatics
• Calibrate, align and test a variety of systems designed to monitor treatment plant processes and activities, read, interpret and understand technical manuals, electronic schematics, blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
• Design, update and fabricate new equipment, control systems and software.
• Plant and execute repair, maintenance, and installation of controls and equipment.
• Maintain detailed records and prepare clear and concise report
• Manage the work of contractors and inspect work performed.
• Operate office equipment including computers and supporting software applications
• Adapt to changing technologies and learn functionality of new equipment and systems
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
• Routine checking plant instruments e.g. flow and pressure transmitter, level gauge, temperature, Improvement maintenance system to proper condition (Plan, Modification, Activity) 02 meter/pH control meter, turbidimeter, gas detectorม weight instrument and control valve.
• Perform daily maintenance and repair logs.
• Coordinate with vendor or subcontractor for maintenance job, including some modification work.
• Communicate with shift operators and other concerned functions and sections to accomplish the work.
• Maintain 5S activity, my machine to ensure continuous improvement of maintenance system.
• Assist supervision mechanical helper and contractor workers in compliance with SHE and Environment Policies.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned