by Pakhawadee Janyou in Automotive
13th Oct, 2020
THB 60k - THB 70k
Our client is an automotive parts manufacturer.
• Oversee Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and track progress
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
• Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Design and implement employee benefits programs by assessing benefit needs and trends; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and awarding benefit contracts