by Catherine Cheah in Engineering
16th Jan, 2020
SGD 1.5k - SGD 4k
Our client has been a leader in energy solutions and advanced manufacturing for over 90 years. Today, they are a key player in the global gas turbine market.
Their office in Jakarta, Indonesia is seeking for Field Service Representative
This role reports to the Field Service Supervisor
This position serves as a company technical and administrative representative, and deals with customer service assignment including on-site preventive maintenance, inspection service and troubleshooting work.
- Ensure all maintenance, commissioning and troubleshooting activities are carried out in accordance with company policy, manufacturer's recommendations and good practices.
- Ensure the work permit system is complied with.
- Participates by attending general safety and toolbox safety meetings and completing all required safety training including CLMS training courses.
- Ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Proactively recognize electrical/mechanical/control system abnormalities and potential safety problems and take appropriate action to prevent a serious safety hazard from developing and causing damage to equipment.
- Ensure that necessary parts are available and submit materials requisitions when required.
- Accurately report and update all equipment histories to effectively forecast equipment utilization and efficiency.
- Coordinate any changes necessary to ensure operations are efficient and minimal downtime is required.
- Ability to resolve issues will sound judgment and with little or no supervision in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Will have sufficient product knowledge (Gas Turbines/Gas Compressor/Generator) to repair and adjust minor mechanical/electrical components/systems and will be capable of reading applicable drawings and technical manuals.
- Monitor maintenance services or installation support to ensure they are carried out in a safe manner in accordance with the HSSE policies and procedures.
- Utilize the Work Force Management Process and system to manage work orders.