Our client is looking for Service Management Consultants to join their team in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
• Define processes based on ITIL frameworks to identify the roles and responsibilities
• Facilitate agreements & negotiations between project team and support teams
• Working across the organization to identify and assess demand for new service introductions with operational delivery units and prepare prioritization discussion of associated resource demands, ensuring consistency with overall demand / supply planning
• Act as a gate keeper function that ensures effective Transfer to Operations in compliance with the Service Transition Framework (STF) for all new services introduced via the business project lifecycle, coordinating all service transition activities.
• Effectively working with operational functions and counterparts in the SI process to ensure compliance with agreed processes and SLAs
• Identify all risks and issues that could have an impact on implementation, service transition and stabilization, or BAU service performance; facilitate discussion and mitigation activities.
• Manage Service Readiness through to the final decision for project go lives
• Effective Stakeholder management and proactive Communication across the business