Global e-Commerce Manager
by Phiyon Lam in FMCG
Hong Kong or major Asian Cities
Our client, a well-established Asian based group company (FMCG) is now recruiting a high caliber Global e-Commerce Manager joining its Hong Kong office.
The job holder, reporting to the Head of Global Marketing directly, will be a part of the team to drive growth of digital channels globally and manage the relevant changes and activity streams with aim at delivering today's growth and setting up for further development via a series of eCommerce initiatives.
• Partner with global brand team, category team and markets to co-create quarterly plans to launch innovations, renovations and content activation that are designed for digital channels.
. Set up and launch best practices and lead post-launch evaluation across different regions.
• Drive content best practices with global brands and markets and embed eCommerce design fundamentals into content development process by partnering with global brand team.
• Lead the category development of digital shelf across different eCommerce channels/ key retailers.
• Transform eCommerce business from sales-growth driven to penetration-growth driven.
• Monitor social media platform across the world to ensure seamless experience lead to sales.
• Take a data direction approach to creating best practices via A/B tests and market learning.
• Cascade best practices to all markets, and global cross-functional teams. Ensure key actions are implemented and followed up on.
• Degree holder in business administration or relevant disciplines.
• Minimum 8 years working experience of eCommerce/brand marketing in multiple markets / platforms.
• Category management and online sales experience on CPG / FMCG industry
• Prior experience running projects in key eCommerce markets, especially China, is highly preferred; Global or regional exposure is a plus.
• e-Commerce/online marketing fanatic, positively curious and a technology fan
• Ability to influence senior management as well key stakeholders across multiple functions.
• Strongly self-motivated and passionate about delivering new digital ideas/projects from beginning till end.
• Strong scientific ability and presentation skills
• Proficient in English and Mandarin is a must; multilingual skill is plus.