Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
HKD 30k - HKD 50k
Our client, a global leader in visual environment technologies with sectors including theatrical & live event entertainment lighting, rigging and specified architectural lighting is looking for a high calibre to fulfill the above-mentioned position. Details are as followings:
- Respond to technical questions over the phone, email and web mail in an accurate and timely manner
- Identify issues and accurately provides information to address the issues
- Ensure client understands the operation of installed equipment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and perform multiple tasks without general supervision.
- Ensure factory personnel receive completed turn-on report, corrected drawings, expense reports, and other paperwork, as deemed necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 13 months salary + performance bonus & quarterly bonus
- Medical Insurance coverage
- 10 days annual leave
- Public Holidays
- Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Fluent in spoken Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, and electronic measuring devices
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good customer service skills
- Able to travel extensively