BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER | TEXTILE MNC | 50-60K
by Christopher Law in Manufacturing
HKD 50k - HKD 60k
Our client, a leading textile manufacturer with head quarter in the Germany is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join the team.
• Create & manage brand/contractor strategies to deliver on sales goals to enable top-line growth, gain share, maximize profitability between brands and producing partners
• Partner with brands & contractors to understand their current and future business goals and challenges and translate that into people, product and process strategies
• Standardize account management processes to plan and execute regional & global strategies while supporting brand development and growth
• Act as internal Global Accounts ambassador for the brand. Drive alignment between global and local functions in Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Operations and Technical Advisory Services
• Assists in establishing proactive selling strategies to address the technical superiority of each product line
• Incorporates customer insights, external competitive trends, retail format brand, and top-down direction to set the overall strategy for Global Accounts, Apparel & Specialty.
• Serve as the primary contact and relationship manager driving results through understanding of the current business environment and monitoring opportunities in the market to stay ahead of trends while supporting all account needs and requirements
• Upselling, cross-selling, by identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts in coordination with the sales team
• Ensure global contracts, BOM specifications, and agreements are being enforced at brand and contractor level
• Reference in-depth knowledge of full range of solutions in partnering with customers to identify ideal product offer
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any commercial or technical discipline
• Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in Sourcing and Manufacturing with account development and proven track record in sales growth
• Results driven with the ability to create and implement strategic account plans to meet deadlines and achieve objectives
• Ability to create and sustain relationships at all levels with both internal and external customers
• Excellent communicator with strong presentation and negotiating skills (verbal and written).
• Financial and business acumen with analytical skills
• Demonstrates high professional integrity in internal and external deadlines
• Innovative self-starter with the ability to work independently and in groups
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must have the ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 75% of the time.
• Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese