Our client is looking for Transition Program Managers to join their team in Singapore:
• Develop project plan and budget based on requirement for approval by relevant sponsor/ Finance Steering Committee and ensure they are implementable.
• Develop detailed planning i.e. Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to ensure effective resources planning and allocation for project teams and efficient identification and tracking of interdependencies between workstreams.
• Identify and highlight interdependencies between projects to ensure that potential project risks are mitigated.
• Liaise and negotiate with client or global project manager on project details to ensure alignment of project scope, resource requirements and project plan, and clear definition of project quality, risk, communication and change management plans.
• Define clear roles and responsibilities within project for team members to ensure activities are allocated and executed by the appropriate team members and deliverables are of the appropriate quality.
• Perform project closure to ensure accurate closure of project cost accounts, storage of project files & post implementation reviews and complete handover to BAU teams
• Monitor and monitor the delivery of projects by the project team members in order to ensure timely and high-quality project execution and deliverables.
• Facilitate project status meetings to ensure that all issues are addressed during meetings and the meetings serve as a platform for brainstorming, decision-making and issue resolution.
• Prepare clear communication, both written and oral, to drive decision making, obtain guidance and direction and/or inform stakeholders on project status.
• Oversee and advise on all project communication matters to ensure there is an adequate level of communication between all relevant parties within a project.
• Manage sponsor’s expectations throughout the lifecycle of a project. Obtain buy-in from key stakeholders and senior management on critical project issues to ensure final project performance meets or exceeds agreed standards.
• Establish appropriate project governance – including Project Steering Committees, working team group meetings, etc. and meet its commitments and maximize the utilization of its resources by adhering to the governance principles in place.
• Manage external vendors and the technical teams to ensure the project is on track in terms of quality, delivery milestones and costs.
• At least 5 years of proven Project Management experience in the field of IT Infrastructure
• Good understanding of IT Infrastructure topics
• Hands-on infrastructure project delivery experience
• Significant experience in an international context
• Strong interest for IT and willing to work on complex & challenging projects
• University degree or post graduate degree level
• PMP or PRINCE2, ITIL certified
• Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Any certification on cyber security
• Experienced in managing insurance projects