Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
HKD 12k - HKD 15k
Our client is looking for Project Manager - Application Development to join their team in KL , Malaysia:
• The key accountabilities are to deliver specific solutions/ services that meet the business need and ensure individual project objectives are met within the agreed scope, budget, schedule and expected quality.
• This entails managing diverse internal and external stakeholders including development, business analysts, architects and other contributors to project success.
• This role will also manage stakeholders across the region through the change process and drive critical decision-making with sponsors (while keeping senior management informed) through the use of company's Project Management standards and best practices.
Skills & Competencies
• This role requires a candidate who has the capability to work in a culturally diverse, dynamic environment and is delivery orientated.
• Strong communication skills are critical as is the ability to influence positive outcomes through negotiation with key stakeholders.
• Candidate should have practical experience in waterfall, iterative and agile implementation.
• University graduate
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince2 or Scaled Agile Framework or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Experience
• 8+ years’ experience in managing regional projects (must have multi-country & multi-business line experience) Project budget managed ~USD + 500K
• Experience in leading and managing teams to successfully transition an application from development to production ~ (SDLC)
• Experience in managing application migration a plus
• Experience in managing outsourced and offshore vendors
• Experience in implementing change throughout an organisation
• Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills
• Excellent inter-personal and negotiation skills
• Experienced with application implementation using Agile methodology Experience with large-scale transformation programmes/ projects (incl. business change management) ·
• Experience with mentoring and coaching team members
• PMP Certified
• Insurance experience preferred