Human Resources Manager | Business Partnering
by Christopher Law in Retail
Hong Kong SAR
HKD 50k - HKD 58k
Our client, a well-established luxury retailer is currently in search of a well-rounded Human Resources Manager to join the team
- Report to Head of Human Resources and lead a small
HR team to provide full spectrum of HR services to office and frontline staff
including manpower planning, annual budget, talent acquisition and retention,
performance management, salary benchmarking and review, commission &
payroll administration, bonus scheme and employee relations etc.
- Act as a human resources business partner to work
closely with department heads to ascertain their needs and recommend
organizational structure and manpower planning for accomplishment of business
objectives in the short and long term.
- Establish recruitment plans and effective
recruitment channels to ensure that all departments’ needs are recognized
efficiently and accurately.
- Monitor the headcount status against
budget, staff turnover rate, analyze manpower shortfall and propose retention
- Review & conduct the New Joiner
- Organize staff communication programs and
activities to reinforce company cultures and values, to maintain harmonious
staff relations and stable workforce.
- Lead and participate actively in HR related
projects, monitor project development from inception to completion, report the
process status and related cost control.
- Keep abreast with relevant legislations and best
practices, responsible to formulate, review and implement HR policies & procedures,
and ensure all are in line with government regulations & external parties
- Provide professional guidance and coaching
to department heads in handling of HR related issues such
as staff deployment, development, behaviour, grievance etc. in their own
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration
or equivalent discipline
- At least 10 years HR generalist with team
supervisory experience. Experience in retail industry is essential.
- Strong business acumen and proficient in Hong Kong
- Strong planning and analytical thinking
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good management and change management skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and