Deputy Manager Slag Concentrator – Mining Company Our client is a Mining Company, and they are hiring a Deputy Manager Slag Concentrator with the following work responsibilities and requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgical or Chemical engineering with at least 15 years of relevant industrial experience in engineering, design, OEM selection, managing construction, and Operations of Concentrator plant, especially in the Non-Ferrous sector – preferably Copper Smelter. Experience in greenfield/brownfield projects &/or international organizations would be an added advantage.
· Prior experience in managing Concentrator plants in Asian Non-ferrous smelters or other Indonesian-origin plants will be an added advantage.
· Expertise in process technology, engineering, operations, maintenance, shutdown management, troubleshooting.
· Previous experience in managing a high-value project (>USD 1 billion) would be preferred.
· Knowledgeable in subcontract management, including project controls, configuration management, risk management, schedule, and cost control.
Location – Central Indonesia
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp Julia +65 90210131
Find the latest job opportunities in Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Thailand! Search and apply for jobs across locations, industries, levels and functions.
Sign up to upload your CV and receive notifications via email or phone when new opportunities are being posted.
The Sr. Mechanical Eng. is responsible for leading the design, prototyping, characterizing and validating fluidic systems and the mechanical part...
Representing our client , they are European Automotive . Their continue to grow and expand through acquisitions of new dealerships , not to expand hir...