AVP, Marketing Communication/ Digital Marketing
by Julia Hoh in Hospitality/F&B
SGD 10k - SGD 10k
Our client is Global Hotel Brand .
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Head of Asia Pacific, you are to support the e-commerce, digital, sales, social, reputation management and online marketing needs of the hotels and service apartments within the Frasers Hospitality portfolio in the Asia Pacific region and ensuring all efforts are made to maximize production from online channels to achieve business revenue objectives.
• Develop, implement, and evaluate the annual communications plan across the Asia Pacific properties in collaboration with Frasers corporate and the properties’ team
• Create online content that engages audience segments and leads to measurable action.
• Support in the development and distribution of all print and electronic collateral including, e-newsletters, brochures, advertising and promotional messaging
• Monitoring and ensuring properties news/information are posted/updated regularly & aligned to the Corporate branding standard
• Evaluate promotional and programming opportunities presented to the properties
• Provide on-going digital support and guideline to the properties Directors of Sales / Sales teams, etc
• Share and distribute Brand supported and new Digital Initiatives that add value to the business.
• Communicate and implement Brand initiatives in a timely and effective manner.
• Direct, educate and assist property in digital best practices, including but not limited to search engine marketing, Online Travel Agency site optimizations, Brand website optimization, online demand general channels, social media, online reputation management and overall online representation.
• Develop Social Medial strategy on relevant platforms as needed for the hotel and service apartments in the Asia Pacific region and to communicate ROI to stakeholders.
• Develop press releases, prepare information for media kits, and other public relations issues.
• Manage special events programming throughout the hotels & service apartments to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
• Maintain a working knowledge of relevant trends and best practices in digital, sales, business management and finance, so business opportunities can be identified and capitalized on in a continually changing economic and business environment.
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field preferable
• 5 years minimum marketing & digital experience. Experience working with luxury brands is highly regarded
• In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and the strategic planning process and experience in managing agency partnerships, media relations, brand management, and digital analytics required.
• Understanding of the local market and comp set highly regarded.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time without direct supervision is essential.
• Strong command of the English language both written and verbal
• Strong media, presentation and computer skills
• Execute a multitude of tasks on a timely basis
• Creative, confident and dynamic personality
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision