by Julia Hoh in Retail
Our client is a well know Nordic MNC who is focused Retail (Watches) eCommerce. They are looking for a new partner that will be in a key position that is to build, manage and grow the brand’s presence online.
About the Job:
As Ecommerce Manager, you will have the full responsibility for the P&L, commercial results, growth strategy and all technical aspects for AUGUST BERG online globally (own-and operated Ecommerce sites as well as Marketplaces), meaning that you will be responsible for all aspects of the business system. Marketing, sales, operations, campaign planning, customer service, and continuous innovation are therefore all elements which you need to take care of on a daily basis.
• The Ecommerce Manager has overall end-to-end responsibility for the P&L, commercial results, and growth strategy of the company online globally (own-and-operated Ecommerce sites as well as Marketplaces).
• Ownership and management of the company's brand identity online – including the management of product reviews, external content, and forums.
• Technical responsible for all company' own-and-operated Ecommerce sites as well as Marketplaces, including UX, features, payment modules, localisation, partner integrations.
• While keeping the confirmed ROI/ROAS, configuring company’s multi-channel growth tactic and campaign strategy based on local consumer behavior: SEO, SEM, social paid, eCRM, affiliate marketing, referral marketing, push notifications, traditional, mobile native and web, programmatic display, etc. will have to be taken into consideration;
• Identifying and implementing new and innovative ways to optimize ROI/ROAS, including drive & optimize traffic to company's website and marketplaces as well as developing and improving traffic from the aforementioned channels.
• Developing relationships with key stakeholders, prioritizing new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
• Work in synergy with the rest of the client team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our online brand reputation and presence.
• Deliver best in class experience by creating engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice, and conversion opportunity.
• Manage logistics – order processing.
• Maintain conversation with customer – sales enquiries, aftersales service via all channels (livechat, email, social platforms).
• Independent and experienced ROI & data analytical mindset.
• Successful track record in Ecommerce from consumer brands or Ecommerce provider.
• Held 5~6 years of P&L responsibility.
• Regional experience and preferably Ecommerce experience from SEA, Japan and global (both own Ecommerce sites and marketplaces).
• Working knowledge of Ecommerce business model and Ecommerce platforms (Shopify, Magenta or similar).
• Good understanding of UI, UX and web development. Demonstrate the understanding and appreciate solving the critical issues in collaboration with agency partner and retailers.
• Experience with working in a fast-paced, high performance environment.
• Entrepreneurial and have a passion for creating things from scratch.
• Proactive, relentless, reliable, and have a high sense of urgency which makes it easy for you to excel a dynamic environment.
Singaporean and PR are welcome to apply!
EA License number: 12C5083 | EA Registration number: R1989443