Coordinator Vendor Management
by Gabriel Vieira in Logistics
Bukit Merah, Singapore
Our client is a MNC lead in the Freight Forwarding and Logistic, that is looking for a experienced professional to join the team.
Support Regional vendor management in maintaining systems, client's databases to Vendor efficiency.
Coordinator to focus on day to day activities and functions.
Establishing, measuring and managing vendor relationships, negotiations and performance; and providing guidance and support to operations, commercial and SSHEQ departments within given Region.
1) Coordinate and maintain day to day process for entering cost, managing complaints and following up results
2) Develop and maintain relationship on a Regional level
3) Together with Commercial, Operations and SSHEQ, define quality and service requirements from our vendors. monitor KPIs for all key vendors
4) Manage contracts and terms locally in coordination with the global strategy
5) Set target distributions / allocations of business between vendors on all regional trade lanes
6) Provide vendor market intelligence to offer insight in potential issues effecting our operations
7) Monitor actual allocation of business to vendors relative to tender agreements
8) Create and analyze all reporting needed for the designated region / coverage
9) Support regional management on optimizing their supply chain and vendors
- 3 years of freight procurement
- 2 years of tender management and contract negotiation required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be diplomatic and maintain a neutral approach in contentious situations
- Must be a champion for innovation within the company
- Good computer skills in MS windows applications
- Must be energetic, independent a self-starter and able to determine and define priorities
- Must be ethical, organized, prepared, detail oriented and have international experience and an awareness of different culture
EA License number: 12C5083 | EA Registration number: R1989443