Rojana Industrial Park II, Ayutthaya
THB 50k - THB 60k
After-Sales Service Asst. Manager (Machinery)
- Plan, control, and support the service team to achieve KPIs and the company's strategy.
- Supervising and controlling after-sales services for machinery (Repairing and Preventive Maintenance)
- Controlling the budget, supervising the team to meet the budget, and estimating costs.
- Training to upskill all service teams to achieve KPI, coach them to implement the agreed plan, and help them solve the problem.
- Organizing and performing the duties of the technicians’ services team. Ensure that all technicians adhere to safety rules.
- Meeting, making reports after services, and submitting them to the customers, including costs, obstacles, and solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical, mechanical, or any engineering field
- Practical experience in the after-sales service of machinery and preventive maintenance for at least 5 years
- The ability to develop teamwork.
- Good communication in English
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills to the customers.
- Leadership and work management skills
- Good skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).