CS Export booking officer
by Thanawan Phureewattana in Logistics
Chon Buri, Thailand
THB 20k - THB 25k
Coordinate ocean export shipments and related activities
in accordance with customer and/or forwarding agent requirements,
and company objectives.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Coordinate with overseas agents, customers, co-loaders regarding bookings and shipping status.
· Arrange cargo transportation with all applicable parties.
· Plan and optimize shipment routes.
· Booking shipments with shipping line
· Systems operation process control (SAP system preferred)
· Ocean Food & DG training preferred.
· Work with internal Shipping's team for customs clearance.
· Monitor daily status and prepared documents.
· Identify and resolve issues which could delay release or delivery of freight.
· Provide accurate and timely billing and invoicing of shipment.
· Good customer service and communication skills ability to build report with clients to win more freight forwarding opportunities.
· Team player able to work with warehouse operations to optimize receiving and shipping efficiencies.
· Ability to develop overseas agent relationships and customers.
· Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Female, Male
- 24-30 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or any related field.
- Good and written in English (Required)
- At least 2-3 Years' Experience in export field.