Our client is one of the world's leading specialty luxury watch retail groups with an established presence of 40 boutiques in 11 key cities in the Asia Pacific region.
They are urgently seeking for Watch Specialist to join them
Responsible for providing technical assistance to internal and external customers.
- Technical Assistance
- Identify the problems of watches for internal and external customers.
- Perform the required technical intervention agreed with the customer, such as change, maintenance service, complete service or other type of interventions.
- Perform technical evaluation to identify the service needed.
- Report all technical problems to team leader.
- Perform general or overhaul servicing.
- Responsible for the quality of the watches repaired.
- Maintenance of Equipment
- Ensure personalized hand-tools and testing equipment are in impeccable working condition.
- Ensure proper recording of the usage of spare-parts and accessories for repairs. All must be accounted for and recorded on the repair slip.
- Ensure proper housekeeping and impeccable cleanliness of the personal working environment.
- Compliance with Policies and Procedures
Work location – Orchard Road
- GCE ‘N’ / ‘O’ Level or Certificate of Competency in watch repair or any other relevant courses.
- Minimum 3-4 of relevant working experience in watch repair or watch care services
- Good craftsmanship with sound technical knowledge in watch care and watch repair services.
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083