by Dhiviya Thiagarajan in Logistics
29th Apr, 2021
Warehouse Coordinator / Warehouse Assistant
Our German shipping and Logistics client is looking for a warehouse office assistant for their Singapore warehouse.
- Able to perform loading / unloading, receiving and
sorting, picking and packing of inventory goods and related warehouse
day-to-day Inbound and Outbound activities.
- Coordinate with hauliers, and related subcontractors /
vendors involving warehouse activities.
- Coordinate with main office on shipment orders.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical cycle
counts; reconciling with IT WMS system; ensuring inventory management
processes are followed.
- Compile unstuffing / stuffing reports, Overage Shortage
& Damage (OS&D) reports, cargo receiving reports, etc.
- To comply with local warehousing, material handling,
and shipping requirements by adhering to existing and new legislation
- Adherence to Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental
(QHSE) standards and requirements.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by
establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Undertake instructions from supervisor / team leader on
work flows in the warehouse.
- Maintains housekeeping standards in warehouse.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related
results as needed.
At Aleast 3+ years warehouse management
experience related to logistics and supply chain.
- Good understanding of
warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge
of inventory and inventory controls through use of WMS and systems.
- Possesses valid
forklift licence and able to operate forklift effectively.
- Proficient computer
skills (Microsoft programs) with experience in WMS systems.
- Good communication
skills, both written and verbal.
- Good teamwork,
organizational, multitasking and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal
skills and customer oriented.
- Available to work
overtime as and when required and extended hours.
- Singaporean preferred
due to Work Pass Quota.
OT Pay is
applicable for this position
start date: Immediate. (Preferred)
hours: Monday to Friday 0830hrs to 1730hrs, Saturday 0830hrs to 1230hrs.
location: Penjuru Area
If you are interested, kindly share us your updated profile to email@example.com
EA License number:
12C5083 | EA Registration number: R1437563