Underwriting Manager/ Assistant Underwriting Manager
Our client is a medium sized international insurance company and they now invite high calibre candidates to join them as follows:
- Underwrite risks according to the agreed pricing processes as set out by the company guidelines.
- Carry out comprehensive underwriting analysis and determine best course of action.
- Develop and executes effective strategies to generate profitable business growth.
- Keep abreast with product, system and process knowledge
- Adhere to underwriting standards, instructions and good practices with the purpose of minimizing risks and maximizing efficiencies.
- Participate in ad-hoc tasks as and when assigned
- Degree holder in Insurance/ Business or any other related discipline
- Strong underwriting experience gained in the General Insurance industry with knowledge across various asset classes.
- Related insurance qualifications such as IIQAS, LOMA, ANZIIF (Sr. Asso.)
- Good understanding of underwriting procedures, insurance operations with solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to display analytical, logical and critical reasoning.