Temp Secretary (1 year contract / Central / Semi-government / $16K-20K)
Our client is a government authority responsible for maintaining currency stability and financial infrastructure. They are looking for Temp Secretary to support to the division for one year contract and subject to extend.
- Provide for general secretarial duties
including word processing, maintaining filling system, logistical arrangements,
administrative duties and other tasks assigned by supervisors.
- Five subjects passes including English & Chinese Languages in HKCEE
or HKDSE is a MUST
- 5 year’s post-qualification full-time working
experience in secretarial work
- PC skills in MS
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- Typing speed of
50wpm or above
- Good command of
English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua a definite advantage
- Contract duration: 1-year contract (start in end of April or early of May 2020)
- Salary range: HK$16K-20K/month (depends on qualification and experience)
- Working Location: Central
- Benefit : 15 days annual leave/ Contract-end gratuity/ Medical coverage