by Catherine Cheah in Transportation
29th Jan, 2020
Our client, a service company was founded in 1987 they process transit transactions and apportion revenue to the public transport operators. While supporting Singapore’s public transport.
They currently are looking for passionate people to join their growing team.
Technician x 3 positions
- Provide 1st level of support to users
of equipment at transit service centres.
- Monitor, investigate and rectify transit
system equipment related faults and carry out corrective actions.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and
hardware modification of transit system equipment.
- Install software updates on transit
system equipment to meet new operational requirements.
- Install cabling for network routers
and switches at AVM/CSM locations.
- Replace faulty lighting at transit
- Provide support for the transit
service centre sprucing exercises.
- Adhere to company stated personal data
protection, security and other policies. This may include usage of computer
systems, network, internet, emails and password management
- Possess good teamwork and
- Able to work with minimum
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and
- ITC/NTC or Higher NITEC in
Electronics or Electro-Mechatronics Engineering or its Equivalent.
- Experience in troubleshooting transit
system equipment and electro mechanical equipment.
- Preferably holds a Class 3 driving licence.
work, required to work on weekends and Public Holiday
applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License.