Technical Program Manager
A foreign company with more than 20 years’ experience in scooters and quickly gained international success to become a key player in the scooter market.
- Project management from concept through production and into operation.
- Organizes and facilities meetings, reviews, project planning and production on-site support.
- Maintains project status reports, technical reports, deliverables and project schedules.
- Assigns and manages field application engineering resources to complete projects within agreed upon scope, schedule and budget to a high level of quality.
- Manages project scope, plan and deliverables and maintain communication between company and customers worldwide Sales and technical team.
- Familiar with all stages of physical product development — ideation, prototyping, sourcing, scope determination, supply chain, engineering, tooling, reliability testing, certification, manufacturing, assembly, deployment, and improvement.
- Higher Diploma or above engineering qualifications.
- 8 years or above solid experience in E-scooter.
- Hands on and down to earth type.
- Fluent in English.