by Joey Chen in Engineering
22nd Jan, 2021
Our client is looking for a Technical Manager in Guangzhou
- Lead and develop technical support, product development, project management team.
- Responsible for developing and optimizing processes within responsible area.
- Secure and develop needed know-how and competences within the Engineering & Project Management & Product development organization.
- Join forces with Sales team to understand values for customers. Based on value propositions, create a technology development road map.
- Service product responsibility for in-house developments and purchased products from the concept phase through to market release.
- Representation of technical service in the Cross Functional Teams (CFTs)
- Representation of the Technical Product Management in the development of new products
- Coordination of the activities in the service to achieve an on schedule market launch of the new product
- Definition of the service concept for supported products
- Definition and verification of the technical service requirements and assessment of serviceability
- Preparation, validation and release of the required test documents
- Know-how transfer to training and technical support not only for development projects but also for sales team
- Bachelor’s Degreein HVAC, chemical engineering or related.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a global air filtration organization.
- Experience inair filtration product development.
- Experience in technical support to sales team.
- Experience in technical seminars, standard committee.
- Experience in project management.
- Good understanding of air filtration product portfolio and related applications.
- Deeper understanding of products and market needs by segments.
- Air filtration industry expertise and drive innovation projects.
- Formulation or new product development capability.
- Excellent English skills both oral and written.
- Open, communicative personality.
- Able to effectively manage and lead a team of direct report employees.
- A self-starter capable of independently managing daily job duties.
- Possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Please send me your updated CV with expected salary to email@example.com if you are interested in this job.