Technical Specialist Consultant
Perform end-to-end project delivery (requirement
gathering, design solutioning, implementation, testing).
2. Conduct requirement
gathering and design sessions.
Perform configuration, coding, and customization of
enterprise solutions to tailor base system behavior to meet customer
4. Perform analysis and
troubleshooting of encountered issues and unexpected behavior.
5. Compose various
documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
6. Conduct user training
2-3 years demonstrated experience with software development.
Good object-oriented design and implementation skills.
Ability to conceptualize and build design solutions using various tools
Exposure to and familiarity with delivering software projects.
In-depth knowledge of software development life cycle.
1. Experience in building software using agile software development processes.
2. Knowledge of or experience with API interfaces and processes.
3. Knowledge of or experience with software authentication protocols and concepts, e.g. SSO,
1. Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
2. At least 2 years working experience in a Software Development or IT related environment.
1. Strong interpersonal and facilitation along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
2. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
3. Strong sense of initiative and cooperation.