Technical Business Analyst (eCommerce-Magento)
Our client is looking for Technical Business Analyst (eCommerce-Magento)
- Assist with the business case planning and eCommerce
- requirements management life cycle.
- Integration with e-commerce platforms including Magento, OpenCart, Prestashop , Woocommerce ,Joomla and hosted platforms like Shopify
- Hire and handle a team of developers under him/her.
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects.
- Translate functional requirements into sound technical designs that meet business objectives.
- Provide subject matter expertise for use of the Magento platform.
- Ensure work delivered by the team is of high quality, scalability, and security.
- Communicate to leadership/stakeholders any upcoming resource issues as they become visible, facilitate resolving any ambiguity in timing, coordination between various eCommerce teams.
- Facilitate technical problem resolution for issues within the team’s scope of responsibility.
- Extensive experience working as a technical Business Analyst in
- eCommerce projects with in-depth understanding of the eCommerce business process flow.
- Previous experience in any commercial eCommerce platform Magento highly mandatory.
- Excellent communicator to liaison between business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively prepare and maintain documents like
- Business/Process flow diagrams
- Product Architecture
- Requirements Definition matrix
- Cantonese and Mandarin speaking is mandatory.
- Hands-on experience working in a Retail organization supporting Omni-Channel initiatives such as eCommerce, Web and Mobile applications.