Team Secretary to Top Management
Our Client: Telecommunication Industry
Location: Raffles Place
Working Days: 5 days
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to CEO and his management team.
- Schedule appointment, and dining arrangements, and maintaining of calendar for management.
- Arrange travel arrangement (flight, hotel, visa, transport, dining and etc) including for all other staff as required.
- Facilitate meetings (including taking meeting minutes and equipment set-up), workshops, conferences, seminars, events and business-related activities etc.
- Primary point of contact between the executive and all other stakeholders.
- Handle requests, feedback and queries quickly and professionally.
- Expense claims for CEO and management team.
- Assist with Ultimate Beneficial Owner family matters as required.
- Assist with preparation of PowerPoint presentation slides.
- To provide reception cover as required.
- Assist 2 others secretaries as required.
- Provide personal assistance as required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Diploma in Business Administration or related disciplines.
At least 2 years of relevant experience in similar capacity.
Experience in supporting Director level
Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Pro-active, versatile and highly independent with positive working attitude.
Able to work on weekends, flexible to work occasional public holiday and evenings when the need arise.
Bilingual in English & Mandarin to liaise with China & Taiwan counterparts
Able to start work as soon as possible