Our client is looking for (Senior) Teachers. You will be responsible for planning and providing opportunities for children to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and dispositions through an integrated and holistic curriculum.
- Responsible for the preparation of the classroom environment including pre-activity set up. Ensure the classroom materials are of superior quality and adequate in supply.
- To manage children between 18 months to 7 years old and provide high levels of interaction to promote critical thinking and positive attitudes towards learning.
- Supervise activities such as field visits and group discussions to stimulate children’ interest and broaden the understanding of their physical and social environment.
- Prepare Lesson Plans in line with the curriculum developed according to MOE Curriculum Framework for Kindergartens to provide multiple experiences and social interactions
- Able to demonstrate and use audio-visual teaching aids to present subject matter to class when necessary.
- Observe and monitor how and what children are learning and use the information to create new learning opportunities for children.
- Observe and monitor how and what children are learning and use the information to develop children’s developmental profile.
- Evaluate lessons conducted so as to determine what children know and are able to do which will help in planning appropriate lessons to enhance children’s development and learning.
- Provide support, warmth and emotional support for the children when needed.
- Instruct children in practices of personal cleanliness and self-care. Exhibit a sense of calm, consistency, grace and courtesy toward the children.
- Ensure the safety and well being of each individual child. Observe children to detect signs of ill health or emotional disturbance and to evaluate progress.
- Maintain an appropriate atmosphere of safety, learning, and fun, in line with YMCA’s philosophy.
- Any other duties or projects to be assigned by the immediate superior.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education (Teaching)
Applicants with higher qualifications or more experience may be offered the (Senior Teacher position)
At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
Other Information :
Working Location : West area (i.e. Bukit Batok / Bukit Panjang / Woodlands)
Working Hours : Mondays-Fridays and 1 Sat a month
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083