My client is a leading asset manager. They are now actively searching a Tax Manager to join their dynamic team.
• Work closely with the company’s investment committee and supervise the tax professionals in Asia Pacific.
• Communicate with the engaged professionals and overseas correspondents in different jurisdictions to provide the management with necessary information for the tax compliance.
• Negotiate with the tax compliance professionals on the fee budgets for tax compliance.
• Review and resolve all issues in relations to the tax returns, which are prepared by the engaged professional.
• Bachelor degree or above preferred.
• Degree in in Business or Accounting is highly preferred.
• 10 years of experience in Hong Kong and US tax compliance and planning for corporations, individuals and trusts, of which at least 5 years at the managerial level.
• Experience in working with external tax advisors to resolve complex tax compliance issues are preferred.
• Strong command of English
• Excellent presentation skill