System Engineer - Windows Platform Support
Our client is looking for System Engineer to join their team.
- Provide support to new IS/IT Projects
- Change, Problem and Incident Handling
- Assist in system upgrade, administration, and documentation update.
- Assist in problem analysis, report, and providing solutions to incidents.
- Assist in managing, troubleshooting and supporting IT infrastructure with following technical background and knowledge on majority of followings areas: o Database Servers (SQL Server 2008 and above) cluster and Always-on
- Microsoft Windows Server (2008 and above) and clusters
- Microsoft Azure support including IaaS, PaaS, APIM, etc.
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 or above
- VMware virtualization platform
- System Programming skill using PowerShell, shell script, etc.
− Minimum 5 years relevant experience in IT Infrastructure and end-user support especially in Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure.
− Self-initiative and work with passion and a can-do attitude.
− Able to work independently and under pressure to meet defined schedule/deadline.
− Good team player.
− Sound problem solving and analytical skill.
− Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese preferably including Putonghua.
− Experience in supporting sizable and complicated IT infrastructure is an advantage.
− Possession of related IT certification is an advantage