Supply Chain Manager
We are looking for a Order Management Manager (订单/补货/供应链经理) for a foreign company (Global Connected Components Enterprise & trading company) based in Shanghai.
- Lead, coach and develop team with direct responsibility for the managing logistics processes; order rescheduling, reverse logistics,sap processing and delivery management to trade, service, and internal customers
- Lead and champion continuous process improvement/transformation projects, working in teams across the AsiaPacific region or globally
- Order forecasting, planning and tracking
- Track On-Time delivery performance and Defective-On-Arrival performance
- Drives revenue maximization, working closely with Customer Operations and factories
- Responsible to ensure compliance to internal and external requirements and to enhance customer experience while optimizing cost & maintaining quality
-Set up rules for stock level management. Analyze the stock on value and quantity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain. 10+ years of relevant experience, and 5+ years in a managerial role.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and develop employees
- Strong project management skills
- Fluent in English, demonstrated effectiveness with interpersonal skills, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong logistics and supply chain knowledge with excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge in business finance/analysis
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge of SAP, Lean and Six Sigma techniques
- Working experience in a multinational company is a plus
If you are interested in this position, You can send resume directly to me,