by Achara Rodkasem in Food and Beverage
13th Oct, 2020
Wellgrow Industrial Estate,Chacheongsao Province
Supply Chain Manager
Business: Food and Beverage
- Develops appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Leads the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Directs and coordinates global supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and KPIs resulting in the maximization of customer satisfaction.
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Works with plant, warehouse, and logistics departments to determine and set up intercompany transfers.
- Works directly with sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers.
- Monitors and corrects inventory levels at outside warehouses (3PL) and internally to ensure rotation and maximize working capital.
- Works with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements).
- Collaborates with procurement department to determine best practice for freight in and freight consolidation.
- Supports proper utilization of ERP system
Bachelor or Master degree in Logistics, Supply
Chain Management or any related field
Solid knowledge of Supply chain management
Technical knowledge on : Production Planning,
Customer service, warehouse inventory management, MIS and product distribution
Proficient in MS Applications or ERP software
Proficient in English and may require to travel
Result driven and possess strong interpersonal