SQE Manager/Associate Continuous Improvement Manager
Our client is a top 3 foreigner automotive aftermarket trading company, and is currently seeking an SQE Manager - Asia .
1. Perform assessment on factories to document major opportunities that factory needs to take actions on to meet compliance audits
2. Filter, prioritize and conduct factory assessment on design verification, capacity analysis, quality system and compliance systems; follow up with factories to improve.
3. Support new product development process. Support product testing projects, perform witness testing at factories or 3rd party service providers as needed.
4. Visit factories per other ad-hoc requests (e.g. product validation, sub-supplier assessment, lead time verification, etc.)
5. Visit existing suppliers on a regular basis to ensure constant quality requirements are in place consistently to enable company quality objectives are met.
1. Minimum of 3 years-experience Quality, automotive parts industry preferred.
2. Minimum of a bachelor degree in Operations/Supply Chain, Quality, or Engineering.
3. Analytical skills and statistical analysis proficiency.
4. Quality Management Systems experience with ISO9001 or TS16949.
5. Able to accommodate significant travels domestic and internationally per business needs.