Our client is a sourcing company which provides a range of services including, full production transfer, quality check, maintenance and service work.
- New project RFQ and supplier sourcing and development.
- Project management of new product introduction (NPI) from sampling to ramp up in terms of schedule and quality management.
- Work closely with the SQE and Technical teams to develop good communication with local suppliers for technical issues.
- Responsible for the assigned suppliers/commodities and continuously improve quality and OTD performance.
- Support operation team to handle the on-time delivery and quality problems for each shipment.
- Strong experience of mechanical parts sourcing, and familiar with at least one of mechanical commodities such as machining, forging, casting, sheet metal, plastics injection, welding, etc. Additional knowledge or experience on Elec/Mech product is a plus, i.e. PCBA, motor, LED, cable Assembly., etc.
- Good oral and writing English skill to fulfill daily internal communication.
- Self-organized for multiple tasks under certain time pressure.
- Good communication skill with supplier and colleagues and willing to drive for result.
- Willing to learn additional knowledge or knowhow and adapt to the new challenges.