Software Implementation Consultant / Business Analyst
Our client is looking for BA / Software Implementation Consultant for their client in Hong Kong:
- Provide application expertise to customers and implementation partners
- Gather information required for implementation
- Analyze customer’s requirements and propose/document design for configuration
- Configure implemented systems to suit customer’s need
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts during implementation.
- Prepare test plan and detailed test cases/scripts for test execution
- Support customer roll-out and the delivery of training sessions
- Proactively manage resource allocation and execution plans to secure project goals and objectives.
- Continuously manage changes in scope, identify potential risks, and implement contingency plans.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3+ years of business analysis experience in enterprise software implementation, preferably working in retail or consumer products companies
- Strong in writing business system requirements as well as functional specification documents
- Solid experience in enterprise systems implementation in retail and consumer products businesses
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good working knowledge of relational databases and proficient in SQL programming
- Knowledge in Agile methodology and development, particularly Scrum or Kanban
- Scrum Master experience is an advantage.
- Excellent client facing skills
5 minute walk to MTR from office