by Claire Zheng in Automotive
6th Nov, 2020
We are looking for a Software engineer for a foreign company,base Suzhou.
Tier 1 supplier of auto parts (Global TOP 10)
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering
· 5+ years of directly applicable industry experience in product design, analysis, testing and supervision preferred
· Working knowledge of electrical hardware and electrical circuit theory as it relates to embedded controls for electro-optical systems
· Ability to apply academic and other engineering principles in the development of automotive components and utilize math-based tools
· Vehicle level bus communication protocol development experience (i.e. CAN, LIN)
· Prior automotive production launch experience desired
· Understanding of hardware embedded environments such as Freescale, ST, NXP, Infineon, Microchip, Atmel, etc.
· Expert level C, Assembly language, Code Warrior, Cosmic compilers, Matlab, Simulink, Labview, Lab windows, other software design/development/test tools
· Understanding of standard software processes and industry requirements ASPICE, ISO, IEEE, CMMI, MISRA, AUTOSAR, ISO 26262, etc.
· Proficiency with MS Office
· Familiar with 3D CAD and 2D drawing software
· Experience with Altium designer or similar PCB layout software
· Excellent time management, resource planning and communication skills
· Strong technical presentation skills
· Ability to multitask effectively, shift priorities and directions in a business setting
· Strong customer interface skills
· Prior exposure to Automotive OEM specifications/standards an asset
· Prior exposure to Automotive Lighting specifications/standards an asset
· Microprocessor programming an asset.
If you are interested in this position, You can send resume directly to me,